- 14th March 2018
Date & Time: 14th March 2018 | 12pm – 2pm
Venue: 1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5BW
80% of outsourcing deals fail to achieve their targets, according to Gartner.
Getting the right outsourcing plan from the outset is crucial. If your team does not have the right experience of complex or specialist outsourcing procurement programmes or does not know what can be achieved in the market, then the risks and associated costs of outsourcing could be drastically higher than you imagined. Furthermore, the management time required to make a contact centre outsourcing relationship work must not be underestimated.
Join us for lunch and learn:
- The reasons why contact centre outsourcing fails and how to eliminate the risks
- Key considerations when partnering for success, ongoing governance and contract management
- How to ensure your outsourcing agreement is keeping up with new innovations in the market
- Strategies and tips to manage the end-to-end process:
- Business case & commercial modelling
- Benefit realisation
Throughout the session we will present a number of outsourcing success stories.
This event will benefit you if:
- You are considering to outsource your contact centre operations
- You are looking for an alternative outsourcing partner
- You are looking to get more value from your existing outsourcing partnership.
Mike Havard has over 25 years in customer management strategy and operational delivery and is well known through the industry as a leading authority on strategic and operational innovation. He, and his teams, have delivered customer management consulting and analytics programmes working on transformation for eminent brands worldwide. As Chairman, Mike is responsible for the development of Ember Group and continues to support our business development activity. Mike works closely with many of the industry bodies, sits as a non-exec director for various innovative technology businesses and is an IDM Honorary Life Fellow.
Chris Mcilduff, Ember Services’ Managing Director has over 19 years’ senior technology and operational leadership experience delivering customer operations and programmes assessing and improving client’s capability while delivering clear business outcomes and improved customer experiences. Chris has applied a unique combination of technology, operational, leadership and strategic skills to build and lead online, contact centre and back office services for organisations including AA Insurance, esure, Hiscox, Santander, Sky and the US Government.